- Academy of Management
- Positive Organizational Scholarship (POS)
- Behavioral Research at Darden (BRAD Lab)
- Transdisciplinary Approaches to the Study of Racism & Health Inequities
Diversity and Social Enterprise Work
- AmeriCorps Resident in Social Enterprise (RISE) Fellow
- New Sector Alliance.
- Catalyst, Inc.
- Lips & Hips women's empowerment organization
The Identity, Diversity, and Leadership lab (IDL) seeks understanding of how individuals from marginalized groups construct positive work identities, advance, and thrive in organizations. Specifically, we consider the ways in which employee’s intersecting social identities (e.g., race, gender, age, class) provide culturally-specific resources (e.g., spirituality) to develop meaningful workplace experiences (e.g., authenticity).
Lab Alumni include:
Cescily Barnes, University of Michigan
Brittany Dowe, University of Michigan
Breanna Gilland, University of Michigan
Katie King, University of Michigan
Abigail Miller, University of Michigan